This preparation reqiures any type of pre cooked mutton gravy.(I shall post the mutton gravy recipe the next time I cook it.) Say you can make this dish with the saved curry gravy from the the prevoius meal.
1. Mutton gravy - 1 cup
2. Onions - 1 Medium size
3. Green Chillies - 2
4. Curry Leaves - 8-10
5. Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
6. Coriander leaves - to garnish
7. Oil - 1 tsp
Procedure:1. In an non-stick tawa/pan pour oil after heating and add green chilies(Slit into half and cut into two thin peices) , onoins, 3/4 of curry leaves, and saute till onoins are almost cooked.
2. Add the Mutton/Lamb gravy into this seasoning, mix well and keep sauting till all the gravy is vanished and sticks thick to the lamb peices.
3. Add the Black Pepper powder, left over curry leaves and coriander leaves.
4. Saute a minute and remove from heat.